......ou as minhas aventuras no desporto.

Este blogue, pretende ser o local onde vou descrever as experiências, nas minhas andanças pelo desporto (2009)
.

Fevereiro de 2009 - My relation with sports

(Extraído de um post que escrevi para outro blog)

In all sports there are always someone, that wasn´t born to practice that sport.

Even, if they insist, it will be never a natural thing, for them.

At my age, I have a long relation with sports, and I can say a close relation.

I have start with the football, and I have been always a good player, sometimes a very good player.

When I was 12 years, I have made some test to a professional team. Only the 1st place of each group, were selected, and I stayed in the 2nd.

But one of my favourites sports, is the basketball. I have played in a professional team "Belenenses", but because of the studies, I left the team, when I was 17.

Other sports with ball, like Handball and Volleyball I have practice and have liked very much.

My relation with bikes, starts when I was 4 years old, and it is one of the my favourite.

During almost 20 years, I have stopped to practice, but in 1999, I have decided to have a new bike, I have bought it.

A funny thing, is that I have rebuild my second bike. It was given to me when I was 14 years. A bike with more than 30 years.

Since that, I practice in a regular way.

In 2002, I have started to run and participate in mini-marathon (between 5 and 10km). I have a personal objective, to participate in a half marathon - 21km.

And I have a dream. It´s to run the London half Marathon.

In beginning of 2004, I also start to practice Tennis. It was the first time, because I never played.

And now a days, I continue to play Tennis, and I like it very much.

Now I have decided to try a new one - The Duatlo - It is a mixed of running and biking.

My first one, was in the last 15th of February. Run, bike and run again.

Thinking a little bit and talking about all of this, It is normal that I have a sport that is the one that I refer in beginning of this text.

It is swimming for me. I have started 3 months a go to have swimming classes, and the balance it is not very positive.

I feel that It isn't natural for me.

I will continue to try, even with this feeling

It is nice to practice something.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

=============> Os meus Anúncios <=============

SCOTT YZ1 Marca: Scott Modelo: YZ1 Voltage (Cinzenta/Preta) Ano: 2005 Características: Quadro: Scott Octagon - 6061 alloy Suspensão Frente: Scott XC-60 / W preload / 75 mm travel Mudança Traseiro: Shimano Deore 27 Speed Mudança Dianteiro: Shimano Deore Manípulos Mudanças / Travão: Shimano Deore Travões: Shimano Deore V-Brake Pedaleiro: Shimano Deore / 22x32x42 T Cubo Frente: Shimano Deore Cubo Trás: Shimano Deore Cassete: Shimano Deore Serie VOLTAGE – Bicicleta com quadro rígido e ultra resistente, desenhado para os trilhos, cidade, e para saltar na lama! PREÇO: 250€ Tm: 936934325 ___________________________________________